Monday, March 16, 2009

Off This Century

My dreams can be weird, they usually involve places from my past but I'm there at my current age and the other characters are usually people close to me in my present life.
They tend to flow through each other like a playlist, but the other night it all took place in one spot.

I was back working at the McDonald's I worked at when I was 16 years old. I remember how to assemble all the sandwiches, being that I had probably done them all a few hundred times over the 2 1/2 years I worked there. I kept burning shit in the fryers and I was not moving fast at all, which was something you needed to do. I was getting yelled at the whole time by all my former managers who still work there to this day.

It was just weird, I dunno.

I'm finally getting around to putting more of my CD collection on my computer, and Daubert came through and got me Andy's number so I can finally start getting more of my arm finished. I'm not going to call him up until after I get my tax return.

No comments: