Friday, January 30, 2009

the hum above my bed.

So I woke and heard "Heartless" by Kanye West playing pretty clearly, I thought to myself "oh, i must've put my laptop on when nicci left for work this morning, and this album came on." Look to my right and my laptop is closed and on the floor. I realized it was blaring so loud from the room above ours that I thought I had been playing it.

Fuck man.

To escape all the noise, I decided to go to vintage vinyl. I picked up "Waiting" by Thursday on vinyl, it's on clear 180gram I was hoping it was going to be on white, Maybe I'll have to order it through Eyeball. I also picked up the "Cold River Songs" reissue by Bodychoke, I'm throughly enjoying this right now. I also picked up John Zorn's "Naked City" and Naked City's "Heretic" CDs used.

They had the new WITTR 12" EP there already and I still haven't gotten the one I ordered in the mail. I should just wait and buy all my Southern Lord stuff there from now on, I'll get it earlier and won't have to pay the $9 shipping per item.

No comments: