Monday, January 12, 2009

the show the other night.

Went okay, again like I said earlier i played with a bunch of bands that sound nothing like me for a bunch of people who never really heard anything like me.

Screwed up the loop for a second but no one noticed and the transition didn't go as I planned cuz the second loop was screwed up, but whatever. On to the next show.

I found I can load and unload my gear pretty fast, but my HHR can barely fit all of my gear, so I don't know how much more I can really add to my set up without needing assistance from friends to get my gear to and from shows.

I took the padding off the inside of my snare that I've been using to flatten the sound. It's going to take a lot to get used to the sound. Next I need to take more half the padding out of the kick drum to make it sound fuller.

No comments: