Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Drone Phase

Yesterday I picked up a new hard drive. It's only 250G compared to the 320G I had before, but it'd a Western Digital passport so it's small and compact and I don't need to plug it into the wall which means I can take it anywhere!

So in the past two days I've uploaded roughly 50 albums and I'm thinking I'll get about 13 more done tonight before I decide to pack it in. Which means I'll have up to Am finished with alittle bit of An started.

Sold a shitload of stuff on eBay so tomorrow I'll be spending a bit of time at the post office after work.


Other shitty news, I'll probably be taking Fat Cat tomorrow to the vet to be put to sleep. I'm not sure of that yet It may happen on Tuesday before work. I'm thinking Nicci's mom may want to see her before I have to take her.

No comments: