Saturday, October 4, 2008

drone destroyed.

So yesterday I finally went to Pennsylvania to get my new drivers license. I've only been driving around with an expired one for a month. Anyways upon coming home I'm laying in the bed and it just smells like cat piss. Turns out I think the one cat is dying and just losing functions. So I take the sheets off and febreeze the shit out of the mattress and decided to flip it. As I'm flipping it came down on my external hard drive on the side of the bed and it started making crazy ass noises. So it died on me, the hard drive that is. I don't understand Nicci has pushed me off the bed in the past and i've landed my fat ass right on it and it never did anything, it got buried by garbage and got stepped on by animals and nothing but a mattress destroys it!!!!

So all my music on it is gone. Good thing I'm an avid collector and have my whole collection on a shelf in the basement. It's just going to be a bitch putting it on my new one because this is 5 years plus of intense music buying that needs to go on here. Around 90GB or more

The only advantage is I'll be able to take time and look through booklets and stuff I haven't looked through in a long time and listen to stuff I haven't listened to in years even though they've been on my computer the whole time.

No comments: