Saturday, May 31, 2008

princeton record exchange

so i finally made it to the princeton record exchange after living in jeresy for over 3 years now. I picked up quite a bit of CDs, nineteen to be exact. Though this blog is not about the record buying experience, but about the walk back to the car.

Some crazy event was going on in town at the college so there were massive groups of people walking around all we were wearing the colours black and orange. I'm assuming these are the colours of the school or something. Anyways I see some guy trying to hand out pamphlets on to the groups of people walking by, near him I see a little home painted billboard that reads: "Are You Going to Heaven? I Have the ticket!" So as he walks up to Britten and I he says something, I only half listened to him, and I say no thanks. I'm no more than 5 feet pass this guy when being the smart ass I am I say: "I know I'm going to hell and I'm totally cool with it." To my surprise he heard me, he starts saying something, and totally abandons his post and starts following us saying HE HAS THE INVOTATION AND I CAN BE SAVED, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. Its starting to creep me out so I ended up walking faster and totally walked into the street and crossed over during a red light without even looking because I really didnt want to be stuck on a corner waiting with this guy.

boring story. i know.

No comments: