Thursday, December 18, 2008

Highway of Endless Dreams

I'm going through and listening to the albums that came out in 2008 that I just couldn't put down, and trying to figure out how I would rate them for end of year list. It's going pretty good I have 19 albums on here I'm going to do a top ten and top 5 honorable mentions so it's more like a top 15 really.

Anyways it's supposed to snow tonight maybe I dunno. I hope it doesn't I have work in the AM and last time it snowed bad I fucked up the alignment on my car by smashing into a curb, wasn't fun.

I had a dream the other night I moved back to West Pittston. If I wasn't with Nicci I would probably try to live there now. Pennsylvania is so much cheaper. I'd like to live in one of the giant old houses on Luzerne Ave or Philadelphia Ave, or down by the elementree school.

No comments: